MCA – SAVOURLY, PASSIONATE, EVER-PROGRESSING PROFESSIONALS :
Our goal is to pursue excellence in the culinary arts through a process of continuous improvement of our standards and skills, by applying our knowledge with constant innovation and insight to the benefit of our members and stakeholders.
Our top priority is the quality of our service to the members which result in being recognized as a leader in the culinary arts and the hospitality industry.
Our Mission Statement
- To develop and promote the art of cooking and international cuisine and the chefs profession
- To further promote the interest of the profession both in Mauritius and overseas perspective
- To promote the training and education of junior members of the Association
- To advocate the development of a culinary team to represent Mauritius in international forums
- To develop mutually beneficial contacts with all branches of the local and international hotel and catering industry to gather support for the association's activities
- To build an association which encourages membership participation for colleagues of all sectors of our profession and develop camaraderie between local and expatriate chefs in Mauritius
- To solicit funds and enter into contracts necessary to accomplish the preceding purposes
- To make a positive difference for Chefs locally and internationally through education, training, apprenticeship and certification, while creating a fraternal bond of respect among chefs not only in Mauritius but also in the international arena
- To develop a local Chefs Association which will gain respect and support both locally and internationally
- Promote training and educational programs for junior members of the association
- Develop mutually beneficial contacts with all branches of the local and international hotel and catering industry endorsing support for the Association´s activities